I Love You Messages for Husband: Unless you express your love for your husband, he will never know how you feel for him. Sweet little things like leaving I Love You notes in his shirt pocket, posting cute quotes on Facebook, sending I Miss You texts while he is at work and sharing funny pins on Pinterest go a long way in rekindling the romance in your marriage. Such romantic gestures can become the foundation of the intimacy in your relationship as husband and wife. If it is a special occasion like your wedding anniversary or his birthday, go one step forward and write a heartfelt message on a greeting card to profess your love for him with style and grandeur.
1) Every single day that I spend being your wife, I realize how lucky I am to live such an amazing life. I love you.
2) If my life was a ship, you would be the anchor that holds me in place and the sails which take me on a beautiful journey. I love you.
3) My life’s biggest security is not just in loving you, but in knowing that you will always be there to love me back no matter what. I love you baby.
4) It doesn’t matter who the boss of this house is, as long as we end the day with a romantic kiss. I love you.
5) If my life were a business, entering into an unconditional and irrevocable partnership with you has been the most profitable decision ever. I love you.
Did you know that love has a physical effect on your body? THIS IS TRUE. I have fount a great article that shows different studies about the effects of love on a human body, and what have the scientists found about this topic. CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL ARTICLE.
A gentle word like a spark of light, Illuminates my soul And as each sound goes deeper, It's YOU that makes me whole There is no corner, no dark place, YOUR LOVE cannot fill And if the world starts causing waves, It's your devotion that makes them still And yes you always speak to me, In sweet honesty and truth Your caring heart keeps out the rain, YOUR LOVE, the ultimate roof So thank you my Love for being there, For supporting me, my life I'll do the same for you, you know, My Beautiful, Darling Wife. - David G. Kelly -