Wednesday, December 23, 2015

LOVE MESSAGES FOR YOUR HUSBAND

I Love You Messages for Husband: Unless you express your love for your husband, he will never know how you feel for him. Sweet little things like leaving I Love You notes in his shirt pocket, posting cute quotes on Facebook, sending I Miss You texts while he is at work and sharing funny pins on Pinterest go a long way in rekindling the romance in your marriage. Such romantic gestures can become the foundation of the intimacy in your relationship as husband and wife. If it is a special occasion like your wedding anniversary or his birthday, go one step forward and write a heartfelt message on a greeting card to profess your love for him with style and grandeur.

1) Every single day that I spend being your wife, I realize how lucky I am to live such an amazing life. I love you.

2) If my life was a ship, you would be the anchor that holds me in place and the sails which take me on a beautiful journey. I love you.

3) My life’s biggest security is not just in loving you, but in knowing that you will always be there to love me back no matter what. I love you baby.

4) It doesn’t matter who the boss of this house is, as long as we end the day with a romantic kiss. I love you.

5) If my life were a business, entering into an unconditional and irrevocable partnership with you has been the most profitable decision ever. I love you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog advertising

Buy blog reviews